Do your grandparents ask you to explain this “Tumblr” you’re always talking about? Do you mentally correct grammar mistakes on restaurant menus? Do you scroll through Twitter during breakfast and laugh at corporate social media fails? You just might be who we’re looking for.
We need a detail-oriented junior content marketing professional who can create flawless content, juggle multiple projects, collaborate with the internal team, communicate with clients, meet deadlines, and have fun while doing it. If this sounds like you, then read on.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Write creative (and sometimes technical) blog posts, source photos and other rich media, and post to client blogs
- Brainstorm, develop, and post social media updates for clients across multiple industries on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.)
- Promote blog posts and contests via Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other promotional websites
- Monitor and listen to social streams and respond to comments in real time
- Use Photoshop or Illustrator to create basic memes and mock up photos for social media updates and blog fodder
- Monitor Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other social network analytics to ensure engagement and success metrics are being reached
- Liaise with clients about approved social media content, blog post topics, and other material as it relates to social media
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, website conversion optimization, and other digital marketing initiatives
- 4-year degree in English, journalism, online marketing, social media marketing, or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to problem-solve independently and work with little supervision (no micromanaging here)
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop and execute strategies
- Skilled in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Have a working knowledge of social media and web analytics tools
- Passionate about blogging and a willingness to grow with DelMain Analytics
DelMain Analytics is a four-year-old full-service digital marketing agency specializing in national and local SEO, paid media advertising, social media, and conversion optimization. Our clients range from national ecommerce sites to local B2C home remodelers. Located just off E. Burnside, we are a group of fun, jovial, hard-working, and ambitious individuals. We find the digital marketing industry fascinating because it’s fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding. We’re hooked and here to stay.
A young, passionate self-starter with a keen interest in content marketing and digital marketing. We’re looking for someone who wants to build a career in the industry and become an integral member of the DelMain Analytics team. We’ll teach you the skills. All that we request is a willingness to learn and a desire to be in the industry for the long haul.
- Hours: Full-time
- Pay: DOE
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmainanalytics.com. For a writing sample, please write the first paragraph of a hypothetical blog post titled “How to Tell If You Have a Cavity.” In 100 words, try to hook the reader and give them an overview of what they’ll learn.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.