Do you love digital marketing and building websites? Are you an advocate for user experience? Do you want to explore the world of content marketing? If you’ve been thinking yes, yes, yes, you might be just who we're looking for.
DelMain Analytics is a boutique digital marketing agency located in a creative building in SE Portland, OR. We specialize in national and local search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, social media and conversion optimization.
We’re looking for an aspiring digital marketer to join our team full-time.
We work with small to mid-sized businesses in industries ranging from remodeling to law, from roofers to dentists. There’s plenty of variety in the 50+ clients we service, which keeps this job interesting.
Our team is always learning and attending local events like SEMpdx lectures and digital marketing workshops. We geek out about things like link acquisition strategies, paid content promotion, and search engine algorithm updates.
You’ll learn the ins and outs of the industry, including:
- search engine optimization
- social media marketing
- website design and development
- reporting/interpreting results of marketing campaigns
If you’re intrigued, keep reading.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Boost brand visibility, promote content, acquire links from other sites and locate opportunities to increase inbound traffic to clients’ websites
- Audit, correct and launch third-party citation listings to fortify local SEO strategies
- Brainstorm, post, reply and track social media managed accounts
- Conduct market research to pursue new marketing initiatives
- Support website design and development projects using photo editing tools and Wordpress templates
- Work with FTP, cPanel, and other tools to backup and updates sites
- Make backend changes to client websites related to search engine optimization, paid advertising and conversion optimization objectives
- Monitor Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other third-party data sources to ensure engagement and success metrics are hit
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, content/social media marketing, website conversion optimization and other digital marketing initiatives
- 4-year degree, pursuing a degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, web design or computer science
- Have made a blog or personal website using Wordpress, Squarespace, or another content management system
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and Photoshop
- Knowledge of user experience and conversion optimization principles
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop and execute strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and a willingness to grow with DelMain Analytics
A passionate self-starter with a keen interest in the digital marketing industry. We’re looking for someone who wants to build a career in the industry and become an integral member of the DelMain Analytics team. We’ll teach you the skills; all we ask is that you’re willing to learn and want to be in the industry for the long haul.
- Hours: Full-time
- Pay: DOE
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers (at) delmainanalytics.com. Put “Junior Digital Marketing Strategist” in the subject line, and answer this question in your cover letter: "What’s your favorite/most visited website? If given the chance, how would you make it better?"
We are internet people, and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.