Are you reading this job posting with multiple browser tabs open, emails popping up on your screen in real time, checking your mobile Facebook feed and still trying to decide what to have for dinner tonight? Other jobs might suggest you close all browsing tabs, email accounts and put away your mobile device so you can concentrate on the job description. We say you might just be what we’re looking for.
We need a detail oriented junior social media professional who can create content, juggle multiple projects, collaborate with the internal team, communicate with clients, meet deadlines and have fun while doing it. If this sounds like you, then read on.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Brainstorm, develop and post social media updates for clients across multiple industries on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc)
- Write creative and (sometimes technical) copy, source photos and other rich media and post to client blogs
- Monitor and listen to social streams and respond to comments in real time
- Use Photoshop or Illustrator to create basic memes, mockup photos and other media to be used for social media updates and blog fodder
- Promote blog posts, onsite material and social commentary via Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other promotional websites
- Liaison with client regarding approved social media content, blog writing topics and other material as it relates to social media
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, website conversion optimization and other digital marketing initiatives
- Monitor Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other social network analytics to ensure engagement and success metrics are being reached
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience – journalism, online marketing, social media marketing
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simulataneously
- Experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop and execute strategies
- Skilled in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Have a working knowledge of social media and web analytics tools
- Passionate about social media and a willingness to grow with DelMain Analytics
DelMain Analytics is a three year old full service digital marketing agency specializing in national and local seo, paid media advertising, social media and conversion optimization. Our clients range from national online pet product stores to local B2C home remodelers. Located just off E. Burnside, we are a group of fun, jovial, hard-working and ambitious individuals. We find the digital marketing industry fascinating because it’s fast paced, challenging and rewarding. We’re hooked and here to stay.
A young, passionate, self-starter with a keen interest in the digital marketing / social media industry. We are looking for someone who wants to build a career in the industry and become an integral member of the DelMain Analytics team. We will teach you the skill sets. All that we request of you is a willingness to learn and a desire to be in the industry for the long-haul.
Length: three month paid internship with the chance of full / part-time work upon completion.
Hours: 15-20 hours / week (times are flexible)
How to Apply
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to careers(at)delmainanalytics.com. In the Cover Letter, please answer the following question:
If you could be the social media community manager of a well-known brand, which brand would it be and how might you manage it differently?
We are internet people and we love email. So please, Don’t Call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.