Remodeling and home design have gone digital. Your clients are on Pinterest and Houzz in huge numbers (70 million and 25 million, to be exact). Not only do they get inspiration online, but that’s where they turn to find home design and remodeling pros. The phonebook is officially dead.
Your competitors know this. They’re online too -- more than a quarter of a million contractors and designers are on Houzz, and they’re on Yelp and other directories as well.
If you’re having trouble keeping up, you’re not alone. It takes hours to maintain your website itself, let alone blog, post updates to Facebook, and try to figure out online advertising. If you’ve gotten overwhelmed, frustrated, or confused, take heart. We can help your remodeling website get more visibility, clicks, and clients. Keep reading to learn more.
Get Quality Leads On A Consistent Basis
You want your website to work for you, not the other way around. We can make that happen. We can turn your remodeling website into a completely hands-off lead generation machine that delivers quality prospects month after month. Really!
What’s our secret? We get more eyes on your site. But we don’t stop there. Once we’ve attracted more people to your website, we make sure your site encourages them to contact you. Basically, we turn your website into a sales funnel.
Here’s what to expect when you work with us:
- We start by discussing business objectives. What’s your goal? New clients, or more business from existing clients? Newsletter signups? More revenue? The answer will determine what strategies we use.
- Then we do keyword research. Do people in your city search for kitchen or bathroom remodelers more? Are they interested in modern or traditional style? We figure it out.
- Next, we improve your website or help you create a new one. We make sure your existing site pages contain the keywords we discovered in the previous step and encourage people to contact you.
- Then we write content. This can include blog posts, new site pages (like a dedicated page about the design styles you specialize in), social media updates, and more.
- We also add your company to online directories. People use Yelp, Houzz, and Pinterest to find remodelers, so we make sure your business has the best possible listing.
- Next, we get links to your site. Getting links to your remodeling website from other reputable websites helps it show up higher in Google results.
- Finally, we report back. Every month, we’ll send you a progress report so you know what we’re doing and what’s working.