Location: United States Type: Part Time (Unpaid) Min. Experience: Student (College)
Want to work for one of the most dynamic digital marketing agencies in the Pacific Northwest? DelMain Analytics is searching for a current student or recent graduate for a part-time digital marketing internship.
You’ll work on day-to-day digital marketing activities, including search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising, social media, and content marketing. During the internship, you’ll learn the fundamentals of digital marketing while developing practical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in the competitive and high-growth field of digital marketing.
This internship is supervised but will be performed remotely. You must have access to an internet-connected computer capable of running Skype/Google Hangouts, Google Chrome, and Google Drive. You must commit to working from 10AM until 4PM PST two weekdays each week for 10 weeks.
DelMain Analytics will comply with any university requirements to ensure you receive college credit for your internship experience.
DUTIES / Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Website optimization
- Link acquisition
- Local SEO through the building of local citations
- Content creation (blog posts, SlideShares, infographics, etc.)
- Competitive analysis
- Social media
- Other tasks that support DelMain Analytics’ digital marketing campaigns
- Recent graduate or current undergraduate (junior or senior) or graduate student
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs, and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- General knowledge of marketing strategy
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to zach(at)delmainanalytics.com. In your cover letter, tell us about a project you’ve worked on that you’re proud of.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call. If we think you’re a good fit, we will let you know.