DelMain Analytics is a full-service Digital Marketing, Web Design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a digital marketing career and explore different aspects of the industry. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Acquiring links from external websites to client websites, performing link audits and competitive analysis using tools like Majestic and MOZ
- Assisting with technical and local SEO efforts, including adding semantic markup, verifying citations, and optimizing client profiles
- Monitoring Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other third-party data sources to analyze link building and local SEO efforts
- Finding and coordinating content outreach opportunities
- Supporting other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, statistics, or similar
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting (recent college graduates encouraged to apply)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordpress, and web analytics tools
- Familiarity with major local and organic SEO ranking factors
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with DelMain Analytics
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmainanalytics.com. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity - We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly - We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced - We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership - We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.