DelMain Analytics is a full-service digital marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a digital marketing career and explore different aspects of the industry. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Link Acquisition: Find quality links around the web for client websites, performing link audits and competitive analysis using tools like Majestic and MOZ
- Local SEO Support: Add semantic markup, verify citations, and optimize client third party website profiles
Technical Website Audits: Administer ongoing website audits to uncover broken links, slow page load times, duplicate content and other errors
- Website Quality Assurance: Review client websites, including newly published blog posts and service pages for errors, inconsistencies, and work with content and design teams to resolve the issues you find
- Metrics Monitoring: Use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other third-party data sources to analyze link building and local SEO efforts
- Content Outreach: Find and coordinate opportunities to place client content on industry websites and blogs
Research Support: Assist other team members in data collection and reporting
- Education: We’ll teach you a solid digital marketing foundation. After that, each team member is committed to ongoing learning about their specializations
- Ideation & Creativity: While much of what we do has a clear method, there is a lot of room for creativity and implementation of new ideas to push boundaries and experiment
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, statistics, or similar
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting (recent college graduates encouraged to apply)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordpress, and web analytics tools
- Familiarity with major local and organic SEO ranking factors
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with DelMain Analytics
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmainanalytics.com. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity - We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly - We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced - We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership - We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.