Copy: written information (words)
How do website visitors become customers?
Glad you asked! First, they need to be able to find your site (that’s why SEO is so important). Once they’re in, your visitors need a great website experience to help them find the exact information they’re looking for. They need to know how and why you can help them. You can show them with images and videos, but you also need to tell them. That’s where website copy comes in.
Copy (a.k.a. written information):
- Gets customers to want to engage with you
- Communicates the value your business offers
- Helps your site rank higher on Google
Most importantly, good copy leads to more business.
Businesses need copy on their window signs, print ads, coupons, and (you guessed it!) websites. In fact, your website copy might just be the most important copy you write. Simply having writing on your site isn’t enough, though. The internet is full of writing that is convoluted and uninteresting. That’s why when your writing is straightforward and compelling, your customers take action.
Did you know…
- About 27 million pieces of content are shared each day?
- Companies with active blogs receive 97% more leads
- 52% of consumers say blogs have impacted their purchase decisions
At DelMain Analytics, our content team knows how to write copy that’s exciting, informative, and effective -- copy that tells the story of your business and defines its value to your customers.