DelMain Analytics is a full-service Digital Marketing, Web Design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are among our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and experienced Social Media Specialist to our team. You will take ownership of content promotion, social media management, and advertising for clients in industries like law, dentistry, and home remodeling.
This is a unique, self-directed position with the opportunity to directly influence the direction and strategy of DelMain Analytics.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Planning, executing, monitoring, and reporting of social media advertising
- Crafting compelling written ad copy and supporting graphics
- Managing client social media accounts, often collaborating closely with clients
- Coaching and consulting clients in 1:1 social media related training sessions
- Performing A/B tests to optimize ad performance
- Monitoring Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other third-party data sources to analyze paid and organic social efforts
- Informing, directing, and administering changes to client web properties related to social advertising and marketing
- Finding and coordinating content promotion and guest blogging opportunities
- Assisting content team with data-driven content ideation and content analysis
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, statistics, or similar
- 3 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Familiarity with statistics and making actionable insights through data analysis
- Familiarity with graphic tools such as Photoshop or Canva
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, Wordpress, web analytics tools, and social media
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with DelMain Analytics
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmainanalytics.com. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
Curiosity - We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
Neighborly - We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
Balanced - We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
Partnership - We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.